Cash Krugler Fredericks specializes in medical malpractice cases. Two of our founding members, Andrew B. Cash and Alwyn R. Fredericks, practiced for years defending physicians, hospitals and their insurers in medical malpractice cases around the state. Today, the firm only represents victims of medical malpractice, but our experience has provided invaluable insight into complex medical issues, the keys to medical malpractice cases and the way medical insurance companies operate.
From years of experience, our attorneys have gained invaluable knowledge of the medical issues that come up in the majority of malpractice cases. The types of medical malpractice cases we have handled are too numerous to list here, but include:
- Failures to diagnose cancer
- Botched surgical procedures resulting in paralysis, brain damage and death
- Negligent obstetric care causing brain damage or death of newborns
- Objects left in patients during surgery
- Inadequate nursing care causing bed sores, infection and gangrene
- Improper and inadequate nursing home care
Cash Krugler Fredericks has worked with experts in almost every specialty over the years from all around the country. These physicians and nurses are some of the most revered and respected in their field and can be utilized to assist in the aggressive prosecution of your case.
As a victim of medical malpractice, you are entitled to recover:
- All medical costs incurred, even those paid by an insurance company
- All future medical costs, surgical procedures or other medical care
- Past and future lost wages
- Damages for physical and mental pain and suffering
For years, we have successfully represented individuals and families across the country in medical malpractice cases. We have the experience and expertise to pursue these unique cases to obtain full compensation for our clients. (Case Results). Our goal is to provide the best possible representation for you and your family as well as support through the most difficult of times. If you believe you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, give us a call for a free evaluation.