David Krugler – Partner
Attorney David Krugler brings a powerful combination of skill, experience, and passion to the practice of law. His entire career has been spent representing individuals and families in a variety of cases often involving medical malpractice, defective products, motor vehicle and wrongful death claims.
David has been recognized for excellence in the practice of law by the most respected independent rating organizations, including Best Lawyers in America, Martindale-Hubbell, Avvo, and Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers. He has consistently held an “AV Preeminent” rating, the highest rating from Martindale-Hubbell and has been named a “Super Lawyer” every year since 2009. A number of David’s cases have gained widespread media coverage and he played a pivotal role in the development of safety features, protocols, and changes to safety standards, specifically as it relates to residential elevators.
However, it is the ability to help those facing extraordinary challenges after tragedy that drives David’s motivation to take on the most complex injury and death cases.
“Clients and their families often come to our firm after enduring some of the most tragic and severe losses imaginable. We owe them not only our absolute best legal work, but also compassion and hope. They have entrusted us with their cases, often during very desperate times, and it is our job to provide a lifeline, fighting for them and letting them know that they are not alone as they try to move forward and recover.” – David Krugler
David earned his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law and Bachelor of Arts from Lafayette College. He is an active member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice and the State Bar of Georgia.
In his spare time, David enjoys raising his four children, golf, travel and cooking.
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Products
- Elevator & Escalator Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injury
- Negligent Security & Premises Liability
- Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
Honors & Awards
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated 10/10, AVVO
- Georgia Super Lawyers Honoree, Thomson Reuters (15 years)
- Order of the Coif
- Med-Mal Insurer Agrees to Cover $4.9M Judgment Despite Clinic’s Policy Limits, Daily Report, July 2016
- Toenail Treatment Leads to Woman’s Death, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, July 2016
- $5M Awarded to Injured Man Eager to Get Back to Work, Daily Report, April 2007
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Lafayette College, B.A.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association