Andrew Cash – Partner
404-924-7345 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than two decades, attorney Andy Cash has provided skilled legal representation to individuals and families impacted by the most devastating tragedies. He has been named to the Top 100 Attorneys List by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers for five consecutive years and is listed in Best Lawyers in America for his work on behalf of clients.
However, for Andy, the practice of law involves more than zealously advocating on behalf of clients.
“While helping our clients move forward after a life-changing event is always our number one priority, I am also very pleased that our work has led to significant and positive improvements to safety protocols and protections implemented by companies across the United States. This will help prevent catastrophic injuries and deaths in the future and is the type of impact I truly hoped I could make when I first entered the practice of law.” – Andy Cash
Andy earned his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law and Bachelor of Arts from Vanderbilt University. He is an active member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, State Bar of Georgia and American Association for Justice. Given the level of his success in the courtroom, Andy is regularly asked and routinely speaks at legal seminars on various trial issues, techniques and strategies.
As the father of two boys with type 1 diabetes, Andy is passionate about supporting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), having served on its Board for six consecutive years, including two years as President of the Georgia Chapter. In 2012, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association awarded him its Community Service Award for his work with JDRF. In addition, in 2017, JDRF gave Andy and his wife, Donna, the Barbara and Duke Roos Living and Giving Award, recognizing their many years of service to the organization.
In his spare time, Andy enjoys spending time and traveling with his family, often involving golf together if at all possible.
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Elevator & Escalator Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Negligent Security & Premises Liability
- Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
Honors & Awards
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America Honoree
- Georgia Super Lawyers Top 100 List, Thomson Reuters (5 years)
- Georgia Super Lawyers , Thomson Reuters (12 years)
- Rated 10/10, AVVO
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine
- Community Service Award, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Med-Mal Insurer Agrees to Cover $4.9M Judgment Despite Clinic’s Policy Limits, Daily Report (July 2016)
- $5M Awarded to Injured Man Eager to Get Back to Work, Daily Report (April 2007)
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Board Member