Alwyn Fredericks – Partner
404-924-7345 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Attorney Alwyn Fredericks has earned a national reputation for achieving exceptional results on behalf of individuals and families in complex personal injury, product liability, and wrongful death litigation. Best Lawyers in America named him the 2022 Product Liability Attorney of the Year for the Atlanta region and he continues to be named to the Top 100 List by Thomson Reuters Georgia Super Lawyers.
An active supporter of the legal community at both the national and local levels, Alwyn believes the practice of law involves more than record-setting verdicts and settlements.
“I firmly believe that our work today should have a lasting impact on the community and help to eliminate catastrophic injuries and preventable deaths in the future. It’s a lofty goal, but one that we remain steadfastly committed to achieving.” – Alwyn Fredericks
Alwyn earned his Juris Doctor from Mercer University Law School and Bachelor’s degree from York University in Ontario, Canada. He is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice, American Bar Association and the Gate City Bar Association. Previously, Alwyn served on the Executive Committee of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association as well as the Editorial Board of Verdict Magazine.
Alwyn is a sought-after speaker and authority on best practices and effective trial techniques in high-stakes injury litigation cases, and also routinely speaks on litigating traumatic brain injury cases, a sub-specialty in which he has successfully tried several cases, obtaining substantial verdicts for his clients.
When not practicing law, Alwyn enjoys spending time with his family, playing ice hockey and cheering on the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Medical Malpractice
- Negligent Security & Premises Liability
- Brain Injury
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
- Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
Honors & Awards
- Product Liability Attorney of the Year – Atlanta, Best Lawyers in America, 2022
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyers Top 100 List, Thomson Reuters (5 years)
- Georgia Super Lawyers Honoree, Thomson Reuters (14 years)
- Rated 10/10, AVVO
- Brain Injury Yields $3.5M Verdict, Daily Report, February 2015
- $3.8M Awarded in I-285 Crash, Law.com, March 2012
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D.
- York University, B.A.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Executive Committee
- Verdict Magazine, Former Editorial Board Member
- Georgia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association